4.12.08

All I want for Xmas....



Two weeks (or months) in a warm climate... preferably with lots of crazy fish, some good tequila, and sexy, almost naked men.

A burgundy Thunder Jet.

A really good digital camera.

A HD video camera.

A couple new Abel Reels. (Okay, I just bought myself one of these)

New waders designed for women that actually fit.

The women’s jacket from Simms.

The T to open.

A hot tub.

An 8ft or better sturgeon.

A 10 lb rainbow.

And a 25 lb steelhead...

A bonefish, a permit, a tarpon, a brown trout, a taimen, an Atlantic, a roosterfish, peacock bass, dorado, sailfish, marlin, tuna... you get the picture.

Time. I want time to fish. Time to cast, hike rivers, float streams, row lakes, and perfect my jet boat skills... to sit around the campfire with friends, laugh with them on the water, and tie flies with them at night... to actually use all the gear I blow my paycheques on... to take pictures... to hook fish, play fish, land fish (thank you kiss) and release... to let go of all stress, close my eyes, listen to the water and feel alive.



I reserve the right to leave this list open to additions.

No comments: